Jump Manual

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Drug Addiction and Insulin Resistance, same thing! ( I want you to understand!!)
When a person uses a drug, any drug for that matter, the body begins to develop a resistance to it. The most powerful representation of that is heroin addiction. Heroin is a very powerful opioid drug, and users become strongly addicted to it.
Over time the person requires higher and higher amounts of heroin to accomplish the same thing as the first use. This is how the body works and so this mechanism is well proven. In a sense the addicted person has developed heroin resistance.
Think about insulin. Insulin is a naturally produced hormone that is the primary fat and glucose storage hormone in the body. Without insulin you won’t be able to get glucose into your cells and you can go into a diabetic coma and die. Obviously that is not what we want; we need insulin for survival.
The phenomenon of insulin resistance comes about the same way as does heroin resistance, insulin around all the time makes your body more resistant to its affect. Ultimately it takes more insulin to do the same function as before, and now you are on your way to a metabolic disease.
Typically insulin resistance accompanies poor diet rich in sugar and starch and very little physical activity. This is the case with Type 2 diabetes.
When you are inactive, when you consume too much food, too often of the wrong type your body attempts to store the excess calories and sugar with insulin. Soon you are making insulin all the time. The result…insulin resistance. To bring it home:
THE CAUSE OF INSULIN RESISTANCE IS……INSULIN
The medical community is fixated with treating the elevated blood sugar, which is the symptom, and not the problem. They don’t even test insulin levels!!!
They treat the sugar levels with multiple medications. Over time medicated patients get worse due to this treatment methodology, moving from one medication to another and eventually on to using insulin itself, which is the worst possible thing to do. You already have too much insulin; it’s the insulin resistance that needs to be fixed. Fixing insulin resistance with insulin is like trying to fix an alcoholic with alcohol! Treating the problem with the problem is not the answer.
For years I have seen friends, family members and patients get sicker and sicker following this backwards treatment methodology.
I am disgusted enough to do something about it, and I didn’t want too. I feel like I need to.
As some of you know I have been making videos attempting to educate my “herd” my patient’s friends and family members. I want to watch over my herd, I want them to be well and enjoy the quality of life you deserve. I’m screaming but I have limited reach.
86,000,000 people are at risk and you may be one of them, but more likely it’s going to be one of your children that is affected, children are the largest group of new diabetics!
Insulin Resistance and Type 2 diabetes is 100% curable, when properly managed, and is 100% not curable when improperly managed.
I have decided to write an e-book on the topic with everything I know about conquering this enormous epidemic. It will be a complete dressing down of the problem, from a total health perspective.
My book will cover diet, exercise, and everything I know about specific foods you should and should not eat and which supplements are worth taking and which are not.
I will be writing about some of my crazier ideas and experiments I have conducted on myself that flat out work.
I will also cover things that very few people have even heard of such as how much sleep matters to metabolism, and what affect does living in “eternal summer” have on the body’s metabolism.
My outline is done. I hope to create the book soon.

follow me :

Facebook
Google Plus
Website
Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment